- 16 or 24 2.5” hot-swap hard drives
- Two 750W AC Platinum efficiency common redundant power supplies
- Five 80mm fans for enterprise-level cooling
- Intel® Server Board S2600GZ
- Supports the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family
- 24 memory sockets support LR/U/R-DIMMs delivering up to 768 GB of memory capacity
- Two PCIe* Gen3 x24 Super Slots for superb I/O flexibility
- Energy-efficient spread core design with Intel® Efficient Power Technology
- Onboard flash boot support includes eUSB SSD and SATA DOM
- Intel® Trusted Platform Module (Intel® TPM) header for Intel Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT) support
Available Expansion Options Included
- Intel® RAID C600 upgrade key including options for up to eight SAS/SATA ports plus two SATA 6Gb ports
- Intel® Remote Management Module 4
- Intel® I/O Expansion Modules
Incredible Server Performance and Flexibility in an Energy-Efficient Custom Design
The Intel® Server System R2200GZ family takes full advantage of the new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family capabilities with the Intel® Server Board S2600GZ family. The Intel Server System R2200GZ features an energy-efficient spread core design and maximum (768 GB) memory capacity with up to 24 DIMMs. S2600GZ-based rack-optimized server systems deliver unmatched performance, I/O capacity, and flexibility in an expansive family of 1U and 2U systems for the most demanding enterprise data center, cloud, or high performance computing (HPC) environments.
The Intel Server System R2200GZ family makes use of several exclusive new Intel® Server Board technology innovations exclusively available on Intel® Server Products. Intel® Advanced Management Technology helps simplify and optimize system management for higher capacity and more secure platform management; Intel® Quiet Thermal Technology provides thermal and acoustic management to reduce unnecessary noise and provide cooling flexibility while maximizing system efficiency; and Intel® Efficient Power Technology helps improve power efficiency and reliability.
For data center, cloud, or HPC customers who require a no compromise, rack-optimized solution, the R2200GZ family delivers maximum (768 GB) memory capacity, I/O expansion, and powerful performance in an energy-efficient design.