- Eight 2.5” Hot-swap hard drives
- One 750W AC Platinum efficiency common redundant power supplies
- Five 80mm fans for enterprise level cooling
- Intel® Server Board S2600GL
- Supports the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family
- 16 memory sockets support LR/U/R-DIMMs, delivering up to 512GB of memory capacity
- Two PCIe* Gen3 x24 Super Slots for superb I/O flexibility
- Energy efficient spread core design with Intel® Efficient Power Technology
- Onboard flash boot support includes eUSB SSD and SATA DOM
- Intel® Trusted Platform Module (Intel® TPM) header for Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT) support
Available expansion options include:
- Intel® RAID C600 upgrade key including options for up to eight SAS/SATA ports plus two SATA 6Gb ports
- Intel® Remote Management Module 4
- Intel® I/O Expansion Modules
Incredible Server Performance and Flexibility in an Energy Efficient Custom Design
The Intel® Server System R2200GL takes full advantage of the new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family capabilities with the Intel® Server Board S2600GL family. The Intel Server System R2200GL features an energy efficient spread core design and maximum (512 GB) memory capacity with up to 16 DIMMS, S2600GL-based rack-optimized server systems deliver unmatched performance, I/O capacity, and flexibility in an expansive family of 1U and 2U systems for the most demanding enterprise data center, cloud, or high performance computing (HPC) environments.
The Intel® Server System R2200GL makes use of several exclusive new Intel® Server Board Technology Innovations exclusively available on Intel® Server Products. Intel® Advanced Management Technology helps simplify and optimize system management for higher capacity and more secure platform management; Intel® Quiet Thermal Technology provides thermal and acoustic management to reduce unnecessary noise and provide cooling flexibility while maximizing system efficiency; and Intel® Efficient Power Technology helps improve power efficiency and reliability.
For data center, cloud, or HPC customers who require a no compromise, rack-optimized solution, the R2200GL delivers maximum (512 GB) memory capacity, I/O expansion, and powerful performance in an energy efficient design.