- Two 1200W or 1600W Platinum Efficiency common redundant power supplies
- 12 3.5” hot-swap hard drives
- Hot-swappable 4-node system featuring four Intel® Server Board S2600WP
- Supports the new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family
- Maximum 64 memory sockets support LR/U/R-DIMMs for maximum memory density at up to 1600MHz (16 per board)
- Pluggable carrier trays with cable-free power for easy serviceability
- Three high-speed 40mm fans per node for individual node-level cooling
- Maximum 16 PCIe* Gen3 x16 slots (four per board)
- Intel® I/O Expansion Module and Intel® Remote Management Module 4 (Intel® RMM4) supported
- Models with or without integrated QDR/FDR InfiniBand*
Density- and Performance-Optimized HPC Solution Supporting Large Memory Footprint
The Intel® Server System H2300WP is the ideal option for high performance computing and data center deployment with its total of 64 DIMMs (two DIMMs per Channel design) for maximum memory and I/O capability. Utilizing the power of the new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family, the Intel® Server System H2300WP includes up to 16 PCIe* 3.0 x 16 slots, integrated QDR/FDR InfiniBand*, energy-efficient power, and intelligent system-level management for node and overall system monitoring. Pluggable carrier trays with cable-free power and PCIe* make servicing easy. Intel® I/O Expansion Module or Intel® Remote Management Module 4 upgrades available separately.
The Intel® Server System H2300WP family makes use of several key new Intel® Server Board technology innovations. The Intel® Advanced Management Technology1 helps simplify and optimize system management for higher capacity and more secure platform management. Intel® Quiet Thermal Technology enhancements, including Advanced Thermal Sensor Array and Thermal Trip Shutdown, provide thermal and acoustic management to reduce unnecessary noise and provide cooling flexibility while maximizing system efficiency. This board also makes use of power delivery enhancements from the Intel® Efficient Power Technology, to help improve power efficiency and reliability.