- 16 2.5” hot-swap hard drives
- Two 1200W Platinum efficiency common redundant power supplies
- Hot-swappable 4-node system featuring four Intel® Server Board S2600JF
- Supports the new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family
- Maximum 32 memory sockets supporting LR/U/R-DIMMs for maximum memory bandwidth up to 1600MHz (eight per board)
- Pluggable carrier trays with cable-free power for easy serviceability
- Three high-speed 40mm fans per node for individual node-level cooling
- Maximum 12 PCIe* Gen3 x16 slots (three per board)
- Intel® I/O Expansion Module and Intel® Remote Management Module 4 (Intel® RMM4) supported
- Models available with or without integrated QDR/FDR InfiniBand*
- Cable-free hot-swap and storage interface options
The Preferred Compute Density Solution for Maximum I/O Capacity and Memory Throughput
The Intel® Server System H2200JF is specifically designed for the high performance computing (HPC) market, a high-density, 2U, four-node solution supporting up to eight total Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family, optional QDR/ FDR InfiniBand*, and a total of 32 memory DIMMs at 1600MHz, balancing optimal memory bandwidth and computing power to maximize price performance. The Intel® Server System H2200JF includes energy-efficient power supplies, front control panels, and intelligent system-level management for overall system and individual node monitoring. The system is also available with Intel® I/O Expansion Modules or Intel® Remote Management Module 4, upgrades available separately.
The Intel® Server System H2200JF makes use of several key new Intel® Server Board Technology Innovations. The Intel® Advanced Management Technology helps simplify and optimize system management for higher capacity and more secure platform management. Intel® Quiet Thermal Technology enhancements, including Advanced Thermal Sensor Array and Thermal Trip Shutdown, provide thermal and acoustic management to reduce unnecessary noise and provide cooling flexibility while maximizing system efficiency. This board also makes use of power delivery enhancements from the Intel® Efficient Power Technology to help improve power efficiency and reliability.
This system is ideal for HPC environments where advanced computations rely on maximum application performance for powerful results.